Soul

In eastern teachings a Human being is depicted as a Wagon dragged by Horses. On top of the wagon sits a Man who tries to control the Horses. Inside the Wagon sits a Master who give orders to the Man where to drive. The Wagon is my Body. The Horses are my Emotions. The Man on top is my Mind. And the Master inside is my Soul. The links between these elements are as important as the constituents themselves for the Human Being to Be in Harmony.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To Expand = to Enrich

I Am inside the whole World, but only My World is inside of Me.
I want to make My World as objective as possible.
That is, as close to the whole World as possible.

1 comment:

  1. 1+xℓP=1
    1-xℓP=1

    A philosophical equation to describe the unchanging quality of the One. Whatever is created through the infinitesimal vibrations of Planck's length in time and space never changes the all-encompassing character of the One.

    You are forever bound to be right smack in the middle of the One. You are a focus-point of the whole, just as you have always been. You are the One you have been looking for.

    ReplyDelete